Our yakitori grill is a central-Texas take on a traditional Japanese grilling style. This multi-level grill allows for a versatile and adaptable cooking experience. Each rack can be moved to a higher position for resting or slow-cooking, or keep them in the lower positions for searing.
The Yakitori III comes standard with:
- 6 Cooking Grates - 13" x 13"
- 3 Cooking Grate Towers
- 1 Insulated Fire Basin
- 1 Grate Handling Tool
- 1 Custom Ash Shovel
- 13"x13" Steel Plancha
- Yakitori III Cart - raises the Yakitori to a standard cooking height of approximately 36" from the ground to the top of the charcoal basin. Built on sturdy casters with a full lower shelf, this cart allows the Yakitori to be maneuvered around your ideal outdoor cooking space.
- Yakitori III Cabinet - raises the Yakitori to a standard cooking height of approximately 36" from the ground to the top of the charcoal basin. Built on sturdy casters with a fully enclosed cabinet, this item allows the Yakitori to be maneuvered around your ideal outdoor cooking space while keeping charcoal and accessories out of the elements.
- Yakitori III Lid - covers the charcoal basin, keeps excess moisture and debris out of basin.
- Yakitori III Full Size Skewer Rail - The Skewer Rail is a stainless steel removable upgrade that captures the top of the grill basin. Perfect for kebabs and traditional Yakitori street food. Yakitori III can accommodate fifteen 14"-16" skewers.
Please note: the Yakitori should not be stored outside where it will be exposed to rain. A custom waterproof cover can be added to your order below, and they are also available to purchase here!
Each Yakitori is made-to-order. Please allow for a lead-time of 8-10 weeks.
Shipping is not included in the purchase price. Once complete, the Yakitori can be picked up at our shop in Lockhart, TX free of charge. The Yakitori can also be shipped on a pallet. All shipping and handling fees will be invoiced separately near the completion date. We can provide a shipping and handling quote upon request.For orders outside of the U.S. and Canada, please visit millscale.store.
+ Product Specs
Insulated Fire Basin Specs:
Weight - 175 Lbs
Overall Length - Approximately 47” (Including Handles)
Overall Width - Approximately 15”
Overall Height - Approximately 23” (Including Grate Towers)
6 Cooking Grates - 13" x 13"
3 Cooking Grate Towers
1 Insulated Fire Basin
1 Grate Handling Tool
1 Custom Ash Shovel